Monday, August 6, 2012

More of what I've learned...

Peas explosion
It seems to me that the farther into this journey I get the more knowledge I am unknowingly acquiring. Such is the case with most journeys right?

What I've learned about my six month old in the past two weeks alone is enough to blow my mind. He's starting to crawl, crawl. How did we go from a little tiny blob of love to a moving and shaking infant? In only 6 months? He's learning to walk and I can't even convince myself to go on a run...

He is so vocal, there is a lot of babbling happening these days. When he discovers a new sound he can make, he uses it all day! Today, he realized he too could sound like donald duck and has been quacking every other breathe!

He's realized how fun his bath can be, and is quickly outgrowing his little tub and now reaching for the sides of the big tub his little one is resting in. I was just bathing him and realized that some day in the not so far future he's going to be an adult himself. Can  I confess that just the thought brought me to tears? I love him so much and the thought of him being an adult tears my little heart out. I'm sure this will ease with time, but I'm not eager to let any minute slip away!

I've also realized that I have NO modesty when it comes to feeding my precious little chunk in public. I was a little weary about breastfeeding in public, but it has since become second nature. Whats it to ya if I pop out my milk maker?

He's gotta eat right?

Speaking of....I better run! He's ready to munch!

No comments:

Post a Comment